It's your brand. Own it.
Your brand also referred to as a “mark” is the face of your business. From font selection to logo design and color selection, your brand tells a carefully crafted story about your product or service. Protecting your brand with a trademark is the best way to ensure you can exclusively advertise your brand and keep others from capitalizing and infringing upon it.
When creating your mark, there are many variables to consider. Are there other products or services with a similar phrase or logo? Can I exclusively use this mark to advertise my company? Has anyone used this mark before me? We can help answer those questions for you and guide you through the trademark process.
Our Trademark Process
General ConsultationWe discuss the trademark application process and what you intend to trademark.
Trademark SearchWe provide search services to determine the availability of your trademark.
Trademark FilingsWe prepare and file trademark applications for each brand asset you need.
Respond to ExaminerWe respond and negotiate with the Examiner if there is an application rejection.
Trademark Case Study
Client’s Problem: The client filed a trademark application using a third-party trademark filing firm that did not perform a trademark viability search and was not a licensed attorney. As a result, the client received an office action that required a legal response.
Our Solution: Our firm reviewed the office action, interviewed the trademark examiner and filed an approved response to the office action.
The Result: We were able to obtain a registered trademark for our client and educate them on how to avoid those mishaps in the future.
trademark Services and rates
Preparation & Filing
- Thorough consultation & guidance
- Direct access to filing attorney
- Digital marketing analysis of the mark and area of industry
- Trademark availability search and analysis
- Continued monitoring of trademark application
- *Pricing does not include government's filing fees
Respond to Office Action
- Interview with trademark examiner
- Prepare and file a comprehensive response to the office action
- Monitor the response and follow up with the examiner until the trademark is registered
- Trademark infringement consultation
- Infringement guidance and defense
- Infringement prosecution
- Cease and desist letters
- Licenses and agreements
- Trade secrets
- *Fees are either hourly or contingent
The USPTO filing fees are reduced if you sell a product or provide a service that is listed under these predetermined classifications. Check here to see if yours is listed!